AvantLink Affiliate Network
Headquartered in Park City, Utah, AvantLink was founded in 2005 and is privately owned and supports approximately 35 employees. The company takes pride in being profitable and debt-free. It operates three independent affiliate networks in the US (Global Network), Canada, and Australia, all boasting leading advertisers and accomplished publishers.
How to Become an AvantLink Affiliate?
Becoming an AvantLink affiliate involves a number of steps. The following articles will review what AvantLink’s compliance team is looking for when reviewing potential affiliate partners and outlines each step in the affiliate application process including:
- Submitting an Application
- AvantLink’s Selection Criteria
- Verifying Website Ownership
- Application FAQs
AvantLink Is Looking For:
- Affiliates that align with their core company values
- Affiliate marketers that maintain the integrity of performance marketing
- Mobile app developers interested in CPS affiliate marketing revenue
- Reputable marketing specialists, copywriters & content production teams
- Affiliates who have established websites, and understand community/traffic first, then site monetization
- Website owners who manage social media networks or other online communities
- Consumer information websites, portals or directories useful to online shoppers